Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Getting the Word Out

This afternoon I attended a presentation by Bob Wolf of Hope Skills, focused on the importance of personal connections in every endeavor in life. That certainly applies to growing a business. India Journey with Grace has a website, a Facebook page and Twitter account. We have put out press releases,and have a brochure. But with that said, it all boils down to personal connections. We really need to get out and present ourselves in every possible venue. Toward that end, I plan to call the Smithtown Chamber of Commerce tomorrow to join. I did volunteer to do a presentation for the Presbyterian Church in Glen Cove. Once I work up a presentation template with a photo montage, I can take the show on the road. It needs to be different than presentations we have done for our guests to India and for church groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment