Saturday, February 5, 2011

India Journey with Grace goes Corporate

Toward the end of our trip I had one of those Aha! moments and I knew what I needed to do. I want to keep bringing people to India to share my own passion and hopefully infect them. I believe that peacemaking happens one person at a time and that by meeting the unfamiliar, understanding and acceptance are likely to follow.

India Journey with Grace is being incorporated so we (Margaret Cook and I) can bring more people to India in a responsible, safe and fun way.

Yesterday was a banner day in the life of our baby company. With the help of Attys Joseph Sforrazza and Edward Frey, an old friend and husband of a high school girlfriend, we now have our EIN# and URL reservations. And lots of work to do.

Our October, 2011 trip is planned for October 14 to return on the 30th. We are working on the itinerary and expect it to include New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Darjeeling and a Tiger Park. We are planning encounters with Indian culture which will punctuate our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment